Online collaboration tools make working with others easy, no matter if they’re across the room or across the world. Businesses today thrive on their teams’ use of collaborative skills. The same can be said of the student groups in our classrooms. But with the sheer number of collaboration tools available to us today, it’s hard to figure out which are the best ones to use. So we’ve found a list from TimeDoctor showcasing 41 of the best on the Web to help you decide.
It’s called 41 Online Collaboration Tools to Help Your Team Be More Productive. When you need to choose a tool for collaborating at work or in class, this list compiled by Greg Digneo will be a big help to you.
Many are designed for businesses, but many will also work with students looking to connect and collaborate with their peers on various projects.
- Hightail—a file sharing platform for collaboration and project management
- Invision—a tool for uploading designs and managing projects in real time
- SugarSync—a file sharing system that preserves your existing folder structure
- Zeplin—a design and development tool that automatically generates style guides for projects
Greg breaks down his list into easy categories to hep you find the collaboration tools you need:
- Communication Tools
- Design Tools
- Documentation Tools
- File Sharing Tools
- Project Management Tools
- Software Tools
The resources in 41 Online Collaboration Tools to Help Your Team Be More Productive were designed to help you:
- Organize and share important working files
- Communicate with peers and colleagues
- Develop and manage any project quickly and efficiently
- Save time and trouble