Education Infographics: The Best 100 We’ve Seen
We love infographics, and we love education infographics even more. So you can imagine our excitement when we came across this article from Visual News by Tracy Tonnu. It features the 100 best education infographics you can find on the Web, and we had to share.
The humble infographic is a terrific way to share vital information en masse quickly. We are all visual learners nowadays and design is an integral part of sharing ideas that matter. You can see examples from us like the Bloom’s Taxonomy Verbs infographic and also the Solution Fluency PBL infographic we produced a while back.
In her article, Tracy cites the value of using education infographics to help spread the word about the good work being done in the field by innovators from every walk of life. From her article:
“In order to inform the public about the importance of education and the ramifications of the lack thereof, many companies have created brilliant infographics detailing the value of a good education system. We’ve put together a list of the 100 best education infographics ranging from information about the benefit of EdTech and STEM programs in schools to the problem with rising student loan debt due to increasing costs.”
There are plenty to choose from here, so we’ll entice you with a few links below.
- The Past, Present, and Future of Education by Mushlya
- Closing the Gap in STEM Education published by Cengage Learning
- The Digital Classroom published by Online Universities
- Education Around the World by ubuntumail
- Why Online Learning is Vital to Improving Education published by Online Degree Programs
- Education 2.0: Social Networking and Education by Column Five Media
- Robotics in STEM Education published by KUKA
- The Perks of Preschool: Why Early Education is Vital published by Education News
- The Future of Higher Education published by The Best Colleges
- How Higher Education Helps the Economy by Online Universities
There are 90 more education infographics where those came from! So check out Tracy’s article on Visual News and get “infographically informed.”
Most Recent Articles
Every teacher knows that consistently asking personal growth questions is part of the game in education. They exist in all shapes and sizes and are meant to challenge educators to meet and exceed professional goals. It’s for the good of themselves,...
Having a database of useful online teaching tools is a great practice for every teacher, as is a handy stable of great resources like you'll find in our resources section. After all, you can't do everything on your own and there are many developers...
In the past, we’ve talked about the critical 21st-century skills students need and why. But what about other digital age skills? There are so many other useful and practical abilities to have that can help our learners build success and enable...