Get Planning & Learning … Collaboratively
A social network dedicated to excellence in teaching, designed to fit every need for modern teaching and learning.
- Create Lessons
- Connect to Curriculum Standards
- Create Rubrics
- Attach Resources
- Find and Follow Friends
Teacher Basic(30 day Free Trial)
- Includes all features of the Free plan plus:
- Add Custom Curricular Objectives
- View and Bookmark Over 20, 000 Plans
- Clone and Edit a Copy of Public Plans
- Print or Export Plans to PDF
Teacher Professional(30 day Free Trial)
- Includes all features of the Teacher Basic plan plus:
- Innovative Curriculum Mapping
- Access Hundreds of Premium Plans written by Our Team
- Add Co-Authors for Real-Time Collaboration
- Publish a Public Link for Student Access
- Engaging Online Training
- Access to Premium Teaching and Learning Resources
School / District
- Includes all features of the Teacher Professional plan plus:
- Call for Coaching by Our Team of Ninjas for Formative Feedback
- Advanced Curriculum Mapping
- Virtual Live Workshops with Our Team
- Track Professional Learning and Build Custom Growth Plans (roadmap)
- Create Custom PLCs for Your Staff (roadmap)
- Advanced Reporting
- Ability to Make All Plans Private
- Onsite Training & Custom Reporting (optional)
People Say the Nicest Things!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I share plans with my colleagues?
You bet you can. At the Teacher Professional Level you can add them as co-authors right in the plan, or you can send them a link or a pdf to your plan anytime you like.
If I can't figure something out, how can I get help?
We’ve got you covered. You can either call for coaching if you need help with a unit plan, (school level), or you can submit a ticket at our helpdesk for any technical difficulties you experience (which won’t be any, we hope!). Have no fear—one of our GDCF Ninjas will be on the case and get you whatever you need. There’s also extensive documentation and training to get you going.
Can I get my whole school involved?
Now we’re talking! Let’s get everyone doing this. Whole-school transformation is our thing. Drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll make it happen.
Can I upgrade after signing up?
Yes, you can upgrade at any time after signing up. Contact us for details and we can help you find the package that suits your needs best.
What is your refund policy?
We offer no-questions-asked refunds to all customers within 30 days of your purchase. Our goal is to create a happy, thriving learning community. If you are not satisfied with our product, then simply send us an email and we will refund your purchase right away.