In future-focused learning, learners strive together to find and solve real-world problems that matter, and I’m thrilled to take part in seeing this remarkable transformation happen in schools all over the world. Making the shift to future-focused learning should be a joyful and curious experience for both you and your learners, after all.
This November, we invite you to join us Monday Nov. 19th to Tuesday Nov. 20th. in beautiful Richmond, British Columbia for a special 2-day workshop entitled Future-Focused Learning: 10 Essential Shifts of Everyday Practice. It’s designed to help guide you in your own shifts of practice and explore future-focused learning in a fun collaborative atmosphere with like-minded educators from all over the world.
Prepare for Your Own Shift to Future-Focused Learning
Today’s students will inherit a legacy of global challenges that we see and read about each day, along with new challenges that we cannot yet imagine. But K–12 educators can prepare this generation to overcome these obstacles now, in classrooms. In this workshop, participants will learn how to foster ethical and responsible global digital citizens who take positive action and solve problems that matter.
- Learn 10 shifts of practice that transform teaching and learning at the classroom level.
- Explore how these shifts can provide exciting challenges for your learners and transform your practice.
- Experiment with micro-shift activities for transforming learning comfortably and effectively.
- Learn best practices for essential questions, personalized learning, higher-order tasks, making learning intentions clear, and mindful assessment.
- Discover how these shifts form a self-directed plan for meaningful and consistent professional growth.
Included With Your Registration
This 2-day workshop includes a copy of our best-selling book Future-Focused Learning. You’ll discover ten core shifts of practice, alongside smaller, actionable steps, that will take the great work you are already doing and make it exceptional. Shift instruction to focus on student-centered learning competencies to support critical thinking and digital skills.
Join us November 19th–20th in Richmond, BC for this exclusive 2-day workshop, and let us show you how to make your own shift to future-focused learning. Get the workshop details here.
Invest in 5 seats and get the 6th seat for FREE!
With a party of 5 registering, we will also include a 6th admission for free (because more is better). Contact Solution Tree director Lori Veres at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.