Education and learning could look radically different in the next few years. The education foundation KnowledgeWorks has released a forecast on the future of learning, focusing on ways that technology and new teaching strategies are shaking up traditional models. Check out this snapshot of an infographic the organization created to depict a learning ecosystem that includes whole communities in education. Make sure to check out the full infographic.
- A List of Excellent Student Design Projects for Middle School Creativity
- You Can Help Struggling Learners Succeed Beyond School—Here’s How
- The 7 Best Ways to Keep Students’ Attention in Class
- Making Math Meaningful: A Case Study in Powerful Student Connection
- Why Students Must Learn to Start Asking Meaningful Questions